WHO WE ARE
LadyGray Graphics a sole trading company registered in Ireland with company number No. 515657. Our registered office is: 22 Forest Court, River Valley, Swords, Co.Dublin
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal data, you can contact us:
In writing, at the address above. Please mark your letter for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
By email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone on: 0894393828
SECTION 1: PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer, amongst other things, to a customer ID, or to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address. Any personal information which you provide to us will be securely stored, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003 and GDPR.
What Personal Information do you collect about me?
When you browse our website www.ladygraygraphics.com or carry out actions such as the following:
Create a customer account.
Place an order.
Sign up to our mailing list, loyalty card scheme or subscribe to any other services that we offer.
Enter any competition, promotion or prize draw.
Then, we may collect your personal information, including:
Date of birth
Phone or mobile number
Encrypted password and payment information
Customer Service correspondence records
Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
Cookies – for more information see below.
Billing Information, records, invoices.
What is done with this information?
We use your information for the following:
- To process your orders: We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
- To provide Customer Support: If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use your identification information to identify you and other personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We’ll use your personal information to keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date.
- To improve our website and services: We may use your personal information to help analyse and understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
Fraud Prevention: To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites.
- Marketing: We will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via the channel you choose, such as email or Social Media.
For Market Research: we may contact you from time to time for feedback on our products, for example, through product review request emails.
How long will you keep my information?
- Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. However, please note that if you have ordered from us, Seahorse Aquariums is subject to regulatory mandates that we must adhere to, as such we are required to retain purchase information for tax reporting purposes for a period of six years.
- Encrypted Credit Card information will be purged every 365 days.
- Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists.
- Cookies – please refer to the section below.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence with you, for example if you have made a complaint about service or product, for as long as is necessary to protect us from legal claim.
- Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. However, please note where you have unsubscribed from our marketing communication, we will keep a record of your email to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to create a customer account, join our loyalty scheme, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent to all communications.
Financial transaction data will be maintained as required by law.
You may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link on our emails, contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Seahorse Aquariums, Unit 3 St. Joan’s Industrial Estate, Ballymount, Dublin 22 Ireland.
SECTION 3 – MARKETING
We may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive, communications from us, you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us, clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your customer account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations)
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third-party websites.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if required to fulfil our obligations under our agreement with you. E.g. provide your Name, Address and email address address to anPost to have your purchases delivered
SECTION 5 – E -COMMERCE
Our store is hosted on the GoDaddy platform and our till system is hosted by PayPal & Stripe. They provide us with online e-commerce platforms that allows you to buy our products and use our services.
Payment through our website can be made via our secure check out pages using secure 3rd party payment service providers, e.g. credit card processors.
GoDaddy, PayPal, SumUp & Stripe are compliant and have the requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. E.g. Couriers to deliver your purchases. The data we provide to Third Party Processors is securely stored and maintained by them so that it can be accessed when needed for future purposes. All information provided to Third Party Processors is used by them only to carry out the service they are providing for LadyGray Graphics
Please note, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider other legal obligations may be placed upon them by the laws of their jurisdiction.
SECTION 7 – LINKS
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 9 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using the secure socket layer technology (SSL). Our website platform follows all PCI-DSS Level 1 requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 10 – COOKIES
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. Cookies are not computer programs and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user’s email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
You may delete Cookies; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly or enjoy a custom user experience. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on our Web Site.
More information on the cookies Seahorse Aquariums use, is available upon request.
SECTION 11 – CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16.
SECTION 13 – QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
In compliance with The EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by email or post at the address given in the ‘Who We Are’ section above.